Note that we use your personal information only due to legal reasons. Among them:
- To provide each customer with effective academic support and all needed services
- To make sure each customer is able to see the content of our website in a proper way
- To stay in touch with customers during the essay completion processes
- To make customers` personal accounts work well, with payments, refunds, and notifications available
- To keep the website secure
- To provide customers with information concerning possible changes
- To carry out researches and statistical analysis, testing and diagnostic works concerning the website
- To contact customers due to marketing purposes
- To make suggestions to the customers about services, bonuses etc.
What Information is Collected?
Each customer who uses our website needs to know that we collect customers` personal and non-personal information. We do that in several ways described below:
- Personal data – collected from a customer directly
This information is given to us by a
customer while filling in the order form, via the phone or email. This also
includes information we get while a customer submits details concerning one`s
order, edits personal cabinet or takes part in a survey. It may include a
customer`s name, email address, phone number, password, and some details of an
academic profile. Note that this data is necessary for us to provide you with
effective cooperation and academic assistance.
It is not obligatory but customers can also complete a survey provided on the website. The following information will be collected:
- Place and date of birth
- Academic level and major
- Family status
- Information from the third parties
Our company works in cooperation with certain third parties, including business partners, analytics providers, payment service providers. Take into account that we do not save your payment card information. It is collected by the third-party service providers when you place an order using our website. The information we get usually include a cardholder name, email and personal address.
- Automatically collected information
When a customer accesses our website, some information is collected automatically by using server logs, cookies etc. It includes data about a customer`s device, browser, country and time zone, IP-address.
Customers` information is usually kept only until we may need it for some reasons stated before. It is not maintained for personal gaining purposes. This information is never disclosed.
Each customer has rights regarding the information one provided us with. Take into account that in case you want to take up any request, you will need to verify your identity.
- Right to access your personal information any time
- Right to make corrections if the data is wrong and out-of-date
- Right to remove your data from our website
- Right to stop the processing of your personal information
- Right to data portability
If there exist some information and points you do not agree with, we kindly ask you not to access our website with the purpose of getting academic assistance. In case you have some concerns or questions, feel free to contact our customer support department.